My Three Year Old is Ruining My Life

Not really. I just want to see how many people google that. If you got here because you searched that, please remind yourself that children keep a family together, especially when one can't find a babysitter.

I remember the days when I could hang out in my closet for hours trying on different outfits. I remember making last minute plans to see a pal at a new restaurant, coffee shop. I remember walking aimlessly in boutiques, staring for hours at all the pretty new clothes. I remember when I could pee without someone barging in the room asking what I was doing. Those days are long gone. They've been replaced with a little girl that wants to try on my dresses, even though they're huge on her. Last minute plans have been replaced by strategic (at least we try), play dates at kid friendly cafes. I rarely get the chance to walk aimlessly in a pretty boutique. I now follow Elle around aimlessly in Build a Bear.

It's a new life, and it's pretty sweet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

What Do I and Elderly Fat Men Have in Common...