No Sew Tutorial for A Toddler Pop Culture T-Shirt

I just got the best present ever. One of friends knows that I love Chuck Norris Facts, and knows that I can turn old t-shirts into cute tops for little people. So while at Value Village for herself, she found this t-shirt, and bought it for me! So cool, and thoughtful. 

Here is a tutorial on how to make a toddler's t-shirt out of an adult's t-shirt. Enjoy!

You will need an awesome t-shirt, scissors, and a fabric hole punch (scissors are fine as well, the punch is just easier).

Fold t-shirt in fold and cut off excess length.

Use excess length to cut two pieces of "string".

Cut the sides of the t-shirt and arm hole.


Use the hole punch to create holes equal length apart on the sides of the t-shirt.

Use the "string" to lace up both sides of the t-shirt. Tie two tight knots at the very end.



Put it on your 3 year old and see if she'll sit long enough for you to take a picture.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

What Do I and Elderly Fat Men Have in Common...