A Ladies Night Surprise

One of the biggest deals I get from my husband is an hour, or so (sometimes I push it to two hours) every night of me time. This is when I don't have to hold, watch, feed, or basically interact at all with my baby. This time is very important for my mental well being.

Usually hubby takes her out for a stroll through the neighborhood, so I get to vegetate on the couch, or in front of the computer. Other times I go out shopping, run errands, or meet up with a friend.

Last Thursday, I went out with a friend for dinner. We were paying our bill when a frantic man runs into the restaurant.

"IS ANYONE A VETERINARIAN? WE NEED A VETERINARIAN!"

The man's friend enters the restaurant wearing nothing but a speedo, and says, while flexing his biceps, "Because these puppies are sick".

Comments

Miss Rosa said…
OMG funny story:)
Momisodes said…
Wow! What a total surprise ending to that story!

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

She Looks Like Me Too!