Soap Up the Ass

Last week Eloise was over due for a poo. Two whole weeks over due. I Googled everything to do with baby constipation, and followed the best rated suggestions. I upped her prune intake, added ground flax seed to her cereal, and massaged her belly every hour. Nothing.

I was visiting my mother on the 14th day, when she still hadn't pooped. My Cambodian mother says to me, "Push a piece of bar soap up her bum. When she goes to push it out, the poo will come out too."

"I'm not sticking soap up my daughter's ass. You want her to poo that bad, you do it." I replied. My mother handed Eloise to me, while she went to cut a piece of soap. I whispered in my baby's ear grandma's plans.

As soon a my mom walked back into the room holding a cone shaped piece of soap, Eloise started grunting. An entire two weeks worth of poo filled her diaper.

Next time she's constipated I'm just going to wave a cone shaped piece of soap at her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

She Looks Like Me Too!