Things I've Taught My Daughter

It's a lot of pressure raising a child. I didn't know what kind of parent I wanted to be before Eloise was born, and I still don't really know. My only goals are that I manage to raise a nice kid, and maybe teach her a few things along the way.

So far we've got 3 things down.

MILK - I say milk before I pull out my boob. I can now say milk without pulling out my boob, but I'm pretty sure she understands because she starts curling her tongue, and sucking air.

SMILE - I always pull out my camera phone, and say "smile". She gives me the biggest grins ever. It's super cute. Then she tries to grab my phone, and eat it.

HIGH FIVE - I say high five, and put my hand in the air. When she puts her hand up I hit it with mine, completing the high five. She thinks it's hilarious.

If that's all I ever teach her, I figure it's okay. Many of us have gotten through our lives just fine, smiling, and giving high fives. The curling her tongue, and sucking air thing, we might have to stop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

She Looks Like Me Too!