I am a Fashionista God Damn It


I am a fashionista. A woman that loves how clothing can provide beauty, and glamour to people, especially attractive people. I watch TV shows to see what the characters wear, not what they're up to. My long term health is only a small part, of why I do yoga. I want to get in shape, so I can fit into designer sample sizes.

During my pregnancy, I wore my designer maternity jeans with loose blouses, and a tailored jacket, or a cardigan on top. On my lazy days, I wore my Uggs, but always with a cute little dress, or skinny jeans, (I left my fly undone until I couldn't wear them anymore). I was as huge as house by the 8th month, but I always had style.

So of course, when baby was to arrive, I knew I still wanted to look great. Aside from such restrictions as breastfeeding, (all tops had to be able to let my boob out some how), I wasn't going to let motherhood stop me from wearing fabulous clothes.

However, now that Eloise is on solids, and now that I have carrot stains on my new cashmere sweater, I'm kind of seeing why some moms put the inner fashionista away.

Comments

Sheila said…
You can wash cashmere by hand with a bit of shampoo.

I love your blog, Kim! Post more!
Momisodes said…
Oh yes. And the vomit. Don't forget the vomit :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

She Looks Like Me Too!