In Yo Face

Hubby's mom recently gave us a bottle of Fairy Mist. It's an Aromatherapy spray that is supposed to calm baby's down. I spray the living room in the evenings with it, before Eloise goes to bed. If she's cranky, I'll spray a couple of mists around her. It seems to work. The directions read;

From deep within the garden, the Aroma Fairies have gathered this delightful blend to gently calm and soothe children of all ages. Spray mist above your child's head.

One day, when Eloise was super upset, crying, crawling away from me, then crawling back to me wanting to be picked up, then pushing me away because she really didn't want to be picked up, Hubby asked how he could help.

I said, "Grab the fairy mist."

He came into the room, spray head pointed right at Eloise's face, ready to pull the triger. Before he could I yelled, "You're not going to spray it at her face, are you?" He paused.

He totally was going to spray her in the face. Apparently, during a crisis Fairy Mist becomes Bear Spray.

Comments

Holly said…
We have it for Lily we/she Loves it!
Berenice said…
lol ...Spence told me the story on Friday as the afternoon was lingering! I had a great laugh that day; hence making the afternoon so much more 'bearable'! Have you considered bitter apple spay for your bear?? It works a charm on my sheppard! xoxo Berenice
Sheila said…
That's hilarious! I can just picture Spence aiming it right at her.
Tanya Maglio said…
I'm assuming not to use names here...however the S man has been named!

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

She Looks Like Me Too!