Skinny Bitches

I went out for a catch up lunch with two of my mommy buds. One of the mom's and I are still breastfeeding, either because we're wimps, or martyrs, I haven't decided which yet.

The bi-product of breastfeeding beyond a year, is that I'm skinny now, and I don't really work out. Of course I'm totally weak, and useless too. I can't open a jar of pickles to save my life. I talked about how even though I can fit into my size 25 jeans, I'm not feeling shit hot. My other non-breastfeeding mommy bud told me to shut the fuck up.

Comments

HealingPod said…
I am laughing my ass off reading your blog, because I too am teenier than pre baby in a 27 jean, at 5'8, and eat non stop. I too have the shut the fuck ups, but I can't open a jar of apple sauce and ailments are becoming alarming as because according to God, women hold baby on the side opposite of usable hand. I am a total wimpy, exhausted, need to wean. In fact I am starting to put that thought in motion, @ 15 months, I think is good enough. I am tired of being perfect. I want my boobs back!! (however, I fear getting fat!)
MOMSICLE VIBE said…
LOL. I'm still breastfeeding and Soleil is aaaaaaaaaaalmost year. Ummmm, why aren't I a skinny bitch? I am weak and useless, but I have a flipping muffin top that could send Jenny Craig into a motivational weight-loss speech-ing frenzy. Ever since I started breastfeeding I've had the MOST insane sugar addiction that I can. not. curb.
Sheila said…
Haha! Yeah, not much sympathy, I imagine.

Do pee pushups, Kim. Every time you pee, before you wash your hands, do 10 pushups off the counter (tits to the edge when you lower yourself). You'll have nice arms and shoulders within a week if you keep it up. It works!

Miss seeing you guys! No trip to Van for us this year as we are going to England/France.
Anonymous said…
haaaa this jut made me laugh so hard... and darling? I'd take tiny and weak over a little overweight and strong any day... i am so sick of having the build of a farmer's wife.

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

She Looks Like Me Too!