A Dolphins Fan

Hubby is a Miami Dolphins Fan. He loves them win, or lose. I never watched NFL football before we dated, so I inherited them as my team as well. Hubby is on Fin Heaven any chance he gets. He's actually the one that inspired me to blog, as I realized people will read just about anything online.

So of course, our off spring were to destined to be Dolphins Fans. At 18 months, hubby has taught Eloise to kiss the Dolphin's logo, whenever she sees it; on daddy's hoodie, on daddy's t-shirt, and in his draft magazine. It's very cute. And when she sees their division rival, the Buffalo Bills' logo, she smacks it with her hand. We all laugh now, but I'm bracing myself for the day she sees a kid on the playground, wearing a Bill's t-shirt, and punches him, or her in the gut. Can you tell this is our first child?

Comments

Sheila said…
Oh my gosh, Eloise looks adorable in that!

L and I have tried to indoctrinate our nieces, but no luck. :-P

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

She Looks Like Me Too!