She Looks Like Me Too!

I have a beautiful daughter. She is so freakin' cute, I want to cry. So being the narcissist, that I am, it really gets under my skin, I'm being a tad dramatic, that people always say that she looks just like my husband. I admit, he's a good looking man, but the little mouth, the wide round eyes, those are mine.

If you look closely at the picture in the background, you'll see me at age 2, sitting in my dad's lap. Eloise looks just like me when I was her age. I'll try to get a copy of that picture on my blog, so you can see for yourself.

Would anyone else take offense? Or am I really that vain?

Comments

Sheila said…
I want to see the pic of you! Post it! Wow, Eloise is so big now - amazing.

I love the new blog layout, Kim! Very pretty!
MOMSICLE VIBE said…
Are you kidding me? ALL I heard for the first several months was "WOW, she looks like... no one!" and then slowly "...like your husband" in a questioning kind of way.

SHE LOOKS LIKE ME DAMN IT! I swear she does. I happen to have giant eyelashes and people always ooh and aaah over Soleil's eyelashes and marvel at how she got them. Ummm, HELLO!
MOMSICLE VIBE said…
PS: She is SOOOOOOOO cute is is crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon