Brag Book

I've spoken about this before. There are many things I vowed I wouldn't do as a mom, but now find myself eating those words. I promised myself I'd never, ever, ever brag about my daughter.

How lame is it when you're at a dinner party and some asshole corners you, and starts talking about their kid. Who the f*ck cares. Ya, kids are cute. I'm sure yours is great, but seriously shut up and pass me a sausage roll.

Well, let me tell you what Elle did the other day. Remember she turns two in December. She's not even two years old yet! Amongst me, hubby, three aunts and an uncle she started counting the polka dots on a new step stool, "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!"

Ten! My baby counted to ten. How cool is that? Isn't she awesome? I see a mathlete in my future.

Comments

Sheila said…
With parents like you and Spence, I am totally not surprised that she's brilliant!

So excited about our trip - 4 weeks!!

I want to see a pic of you in that red brocade skirt. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

She Looks Like Me Too!