Fall In Love

The days are getting shorter, it's cold out, it rains a lot because I live in Vancouver, and I commute to work via a highway. Things couldn't be more gloomy. But as I look through pictures of the last couple of weeks, I'm reminded of how awesome this time of year can be too.

I love fall. I love the fall collections at Holt Renfrew. I love the orange and red tones the leaves turn. I love driving into work with hubby, and talking about how amazing our daughter is. I love my daughter, and doing all the fun fall things you get to do.

Last week, I raked the leaves into a pile in the background yard. At only 23 months, she instinctively knew she had to run, and jump into it.  And one of my favorite things to do during the fall, visiting the pumpkin patch. What's cuter than watching your pumpkin sit on a pumpkin?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

What Do I and Elderly Fat Men Have in Common...