The WOW Event

I spent my Saturday at the 7th Annual Women of Worth Conference.

Empowered Leadership
WOW is back and better than ever, with a powerful program that will WOW you.Get out of the boardroom and into the ballroom, and GET WOWED with world-class speakers, entertainment, food, fun, meaningful connections, inspiration and celebration at THE empowering event of the year.  


It was a super inspiring day. The speakers weren't touchy feely feminists. They were smart, strong, funny business women, that showed off how awesome, and supportive their husbands were. I loved it. So much so that I bought two tickets for next year.

For the last few days I've been reflecting about how I'm a woman of worth, and where I want to continue to grow. I think you have probably noticed my posts have really been career focused lately. That's all I've been reading too. Penelope Trunk is my unofficial career coach at this moment. It must have something to do with turning 30. I think I'm going through a quarter life crisis. If I live to 120 that is. I really need to get to the next level. What is that though?

I realized as a woman of worth, I have choice. I control my destiny. Now I gotta figure out what that is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

She Looks Like Me Too!