Someday I'll Be A Mommy Blogger

I started writing this blog on a regular basis during my mat leave, two and a half years ago... whoa! The purpose was to share my learning's about motherhood , and document some of Eloise's milestones.

Of course I dreamed my blog would take off, like so many mommy bloggers before me, and I'd make thousands of dollars writing articles for parenting magazines, and websites, but no such luck. It turns out I don't really care about parenting trends, educational trends, or coupons, or saving money (though I should, I REALLY should). I just want to talk about me and my daughter.

So here are some pictures of Elle. I'm a little disappointed in myself for taking so long to get them up.
First Hair Cut

Whistler BC

Being Beautiful

Playing with the neighbors ferret

Being a cheese ball

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

She Looks Like Me Too!