Camping Is a Great Activity for Kids

 On October 10th hubby, and I will celebrate 10 years of being together. Throughout our relationship he's always said that he wants us to be a camping family. I said yeah OK, but never thought we'd actually do it.

 However, in the last year we have gone camping 3 times. I've gone to bed in the same underwear as the day before,  I've gone 3 days without a shower, I've slept in a tent, I've gotten up to pee at midnight behind my tent, I've cooked over an open fire, I've pooped in an out house, I've stumbled drunk into my tent, and I've liked it.

 On our last trip Elle unzips the tent door, looks around the forest, and exclaims, "Mom, it's so beautiful here."

I'm totally convinced we can be a camping family.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

She Looks Like Me Too!