Visiting Sechelt

My friend Beth FINALLY got pictures from our weekend getaway off her camera. This was the first time since Elle was born that I did a night away from her. I've gone out, and come home late, but I've never actually left her for more than 12 hours. I left her with hubby for 2 whole days. It was a big deal. We all survived. Of course I spent most of the time wondering what they were doing, and if they missed me as much as I missed them. Pathetic I know!

None the less, I will definitely go away again with the girls. It was a simple trip, bed and breakfast, beach combing, pub food, wine, and hot tub. I think we painted our nails and fell asleep by 10pm.

Here are a few pictures of goofy fun at the beach.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

What Do I and Elderly Fat Men Have in Common...