Minimalist Dressing for The Office

I was really excited to start my 30/30 month. I loved my first two outfits because I've never put all the pieces together in those ways before, so I felt super creative, which is the whole point of this challenge. But this weekend all I've worn are jeans and a white t-shirt. And I didn't even bother to do hair and make-up. And the pictures that hubby took of the outfits are awful, and I'm kind of annoyed that he takes awful pictures. And I'm annoyed at myself that it annoys me, but it does. Seriously, any good pictures of me are taken by people other than hubby. Whatever, he's good in bed, and treats me well. I guess I don't have it that bad.

A person that does take good pictures is my friend Becky at work. Two reasons why I love her; she takes pictures of me at work, and her partner refers to me as "Super awesome Kim at work". That's the best compliment I've ever heard from someone I've never meet.


Day 1 Outfit

Day 2 Outfit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

What Do I and Elderly Fat Men Have in Common...