I'm Having a Dragon Baby

Hubby and I decided a while back, that 2012 was the year we were going to concentrate on adding to our family. My birthday was in January and I didn't want to limit my wine intake, so we decided to start in February. We got pregnant in February. It's a shock, and such a blessing that it happened for us right away.

We wanted to wait to tell everyone until the 3 month mark, but by 6 weeks I was already showing. Remember my 30 for 30 challenge that I quit? I was getting so big I couldn't do up my pants or skirts.

So I'm having baby due November 4th. The pregnancy has been hard, colds, flu, nausea, a bladder infection and just plain tiredness. My second pregnancy is way harder then my first. Of course, recently I realized that the first time I didn't have a 3 year old to chase after. Now I'm finally starting to feel good.

My only problem now is how can anybody be cuter than this?


Comments

MOMSICLE VIBE said…
CONGRATULATIONS! I found my first trimester with number 2 verrrrry hard. VERY. I'm 21 weeks and still barfing sometimes. It is slowly getting better - I hope it improves quickly for you :) Yay for baby.
Anonymous said…
I didn't know you were pregnant again!!! Congratulations!!! xo
Sara C.

Popular posts from this blog

Yao Hon

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

What Do I and Elderly Fat Men Have in Common...