Decisions


Before the babies, heck even before the hubby, I knew when I had kids I wanted to live in the same city as my parents. But life happens. I moved to Vancouver for school, got married, fell into a great job, and bought a house. We've settled nicely into our life on the mainland. Elle starts kindergarden in the fall. I go back to work in November, and already have child care for Rosie in place.

Every couple of years hubby and I consider the move back to Victoria. Lately, it's been a hot topic.

I've been staying at my parents place for the past week. As I type, Elle is outside with my parents sun bathing in the backyard. There's laugher, and chasing, and hide and seek. And I'm kind of sad that we're going home tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yao Hon

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

What Do I and Elderly Fat Men Have in Common...