It Is A Good Idea To Go Out On A Weeknight

Hubby was reading the Georgia Straight this past weekend, and found that my one of my favorite pop bands is coming to town, Dragonette. They're playing Wednesday night, doors open at 8pm. Before I finished thinking about what if, I didn't have a baby to breastfeed to bed, and what if, I didn't have to work in the morning, he suggested I go.

Me: Huh? What? Really I should go? Do you think? What about Eloise? What about work in the morning?

Him: GO!

He knows me better than I know myself. Or maybe he just doesn't want me to complain about how I missed another fun event because I'm such a selfless, devoted mother. I bought tickets this morning so I couldn't change my mind. OK not as devoted after all. Wish me luck.

Comments

Sheila said…
Woo hoo! Good for you! Go and have a great time - I'll expect to see a review. ;)

Thanks for the comment on my blog!
MOMSICLE VIBE said…
YAY! I know the giddy feeling of *gasp* waltzing out the door sans baby for some sans-baby fun!!! Woot woot!!

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

She Looks Like Me Too!