32 Weeks Pregnant

It's been a crazy few months. I have pregnancy brain, and haven't been able to focus much these days. Also, my almost 4 year old is incredibly demanding and really doesn't care if I get time to blog. That's the partial truth... I've actually turned into a Pinterest whore. Any free time I get on the computer I'm looking up the latest food, and home design Pins. It's sick, but I justify it by all the recipes I've made since joining Pinterest.

I often forget why I started blogging. I keep thinking that it doesn't really matter I'm not posting since no one is reading this. Then I realize I started blogging for me. To record milestones, to remember funny stories, and to practice my writing skills.

One day I will figure out how to link my blog to my instagram account. But until then, here are some pictures from the last few months.

23 Weeks Pregnant

Vacation on the Sunshine Coast, BC

Me and my mom in the refugee camp in Thailand.

A serious dancer.

Feeling sassy in August.

Her first dance class.

Comments

Sheila said…
I check in and read, Kim. I like to know what you're up to, what's on your mind.

You look beautiful, and so does El. :) Hope to see you again soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

Yao Hon

What Do I and Elderly Fat Men Have in Common...